Being in love is one of the best feelings in the world, there is no doubt about it. You feel different about yourself, you feel free, you feel like you can do anything. There are no worries. When you look into your loved one’s eyes, the world gets better.
If you know what I am talking about, answer the following question: Have you ever told someone you love him or her? If “Yes”, how did you do it? I wonder how many different ways there are to express your feelings and tell your partner the 8 letters. I love you. That’s it. Simple. Elegant. People shouldn’t have any trouble saying it, right? But how do you say it for the first time? Shouldn’t it be something special? Or you just spill it out in a conversation …
Personally, saying it at a special place and time would mean more for me. I think it should be something to remember. Not something that is a part of your everyday life – such as: you are talking on the phone and you say „Ok, I love you, Bye“. Or you are peeling potatoes in the kitchen, you ask him or her to pass you something and you say „Thank you, I love you“. The setting should be romantic, the talk before saying it as well. Say the 8 letters with your eyes and your heart. I know it sounds like a cliché, but it is true.
Creative ways to say I love you:
1. Lovely words and then say it
- I was told that kisses made people happy. Would you like to be the happiest person in the world?
- Be my new beginning.
- Do you feel lonely sometimes? It’s impossible, because you are always in my thoughts.
- Sometimes I wonder…what do butterflies feel like when they are in love?
- I have loved you, I love you and I will always love you.
- I have searched for happiness in so many places and you were right here!
- I want you to be my everything.
2. Lovely food and then say it
3. Lovely place(s) and then say it
- Romantic bathtub
- Romantic sunset
- Romantic trip together
- Romantic date
- Romantic movie in a cinema
- Romantic dinner with candles in a restaurant
4. Lovely gift or gesture and then say it